Entries must be accurate
Make sure your entry numbers match the serial numbers on the front of your ticket. Numbers entered must match exactly to the ticket in order to claim a prize.
VIP account must be active
Your VIP account must be active at the time of drawing to be eligible for a prize.
Be sure your user profile is updated with current information so we can contact you if you win.
Hold onto your tickets
You must hold onto your entered tickets in order to claim your prize if you are drawn as a winner.
Cash Frenzy Winners
Drawing Date: July 24, 2019
|Marcus Caparco||Smithfield||Turn in the Money Booth|
|Nora Crouse||Johnston||Turn in the Money Booth|
|Nancy Finn||Pascoag||Turn in the Money Booth|
|Charles Fontaine||Providence||Turn in the Money Booth|
|Donald Hawes||Providence||Turn in the Money Booth|
|Stephen Heaney||Cranston||Turn in the Money Booth|
|Jacqueline Lopes||Warwick||Turn in the Money Booth|
|Carolyn Moore||Cranston||Turn in the Money Booth|
|Ronald Patenaude||West Warwick||Turn in the Money Booth|
||Manville||Turn in the Money Booth|
How to play:
Picture this… you're standing in a booth with a frenzy of money swirling around you, and all you have to do is grab it! The catch? You only have 30 seconds.
For your chance inside the Cash Frenzy Money Booth to find out how much money you can snatch, enter the 13-digit number located under the latex on the front of the following non-winning Rhode Island Lottery Frenzy Instant Tickets:
- $50 Frenzy (Game #169) – 1 Entry
- $100 Frenzy (Game #170) – 2 Entries
- $500 Frenzy (Game #171) – 5 Entries
- $2,000 Frenzy (Game #172) – 10 Entries
Ten winners will be drawn on Wednesday, July 24, 2019, to come to the Lottery on a date to be determined to take a turn in the Money Booth. More than a thousand dollars will be up for grabs for each winner's turn in the booth. Each winner will be guaranteed a minimum $100 win, plus whatever they can grab while in the Money Booth.
You must hold onto your entered tickets in order to claim your prize if you are drawn as a winner. All entries must be submitted online to be eligible to win. No other method of entry will be accepted.
Monday, March 11, 2019 – Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m.
Update Your VIP Profile:
Please make sure all of your VIP contact information, including a telephone number, is up to date so we can contact you if you win.
Winner Notification and Prize Claiming:
You must hold onto your entered tickets in order to claim your prize if you are drawn as a winner. Winners will be contacted by email and telephone, as well as receive a notification on our Notifications page when they log in to the website. Winners' names and hometowns will be posted to the Winners page within twenty-four (24) hours of the drawing.
Winners must validate their win by 4 p.m. on Friday, August 16, or the winner forfeits the prize. No alternates will be drawn.
Cash Frenzy Drawing
Draw Date: July 24, 2019
Number of winners: 10
Prize: Each winner will have a turn in the Money Booth. More than a thousand dollars will be up for grabs for each winner’s turn in the booth. Each winner will be guaranteed a minimum $100 win, plus whatever they can grab while in the Money Booth.
Cash Frenzy Rules
- The following tickets can be entered for this promotion: Rhode Island Lottery Frenzy Instant Tickets (Game Numbers 169, 170, 171, and 172). The ticket number to be entered is the thirteen (13)-digit number found on the front of the ticket under the latex scratch area.
- Only registered Rhode Island Lottery VIP Club members are eligible to enter this promotion. VIP Club registration is free, and members must be a minimum of 18 years of age to join.
- Only entries submitted online are eligible to win. No other method of entry will be accepted.
- The number of entries a player will receive for a ticket is dependent upon the price point of the Instant Ticket, i.e. 1 entry for the $1 game up to 10 entries for the $10 game.
- All entries in a drawing have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- Odds of winning any prize in any Second Chance Drawing will vary depending upon the number of entries received for the drawing.
- There is an entry cap of five hundred (500) entries per day per player.
- Entries received after the final entry deadline (11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, July 23, 2019) will not be eligible for any Second Chance Drawing prizes for this promotion.
- Players must retain their non-winning ticket entries as proof of eligibility and provide the original ticket to claim their prize should they be selected as a winner. Additionally, winners must provide a copy of a valid, government-issued photo I.D., and complete and sign a Lottery claim form to claim their prize. For winnings higher than $599, winner must provide proof of his/her Social Security Number or complete a W-9 form.
- Limit of one (1) winner per household.
- Rhode Island Lottery employees, vendors, retailers, and anyone else deemed ineligible by the Rhode Island Lottery are prohibited from entering this promotion.
- The Rhode Island Lottery reserves the right to disqualify winners at the time of the draw and select alternate entries if necessary.
- All prize winners will be notified by telephone and email by the Rhode Island Lottery.
- All Second Chance Drawing winners must validate their win at Rhode Island Lottery Headquarters by 4 p.m. on Friday, August 16, 2019.
- If a winner fails to validate his or her win by 4 p.m. on Friday, August 16, 2019, the winner forfeits the $100 minimum prize and all potential Money Booth winnings.
- Regardless of whether a winner claims the prize, winners' names may be posted online through the Lottery's social media outlets including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, our website and any other source deemed necessary by the Rhode Island Lottery.
- The drawing date is subject to change with adequate advance public notice.
- Winners will be required to attend the Cash Frenzy Money Booth event at Rhode Island Lottery Headquarters at a date to be determined (location of the event is subject to change).
- A winner may choose to appoint a proxy to attend and participate in the Money Booth event. If a winner is unable to appoint a proxy, the winner may elect to have a Lottery representative fill in as a proxy. Prizes won in the Money Booth by any such proxy shall be awarded to the original winner who appointed the proxy or on whose behalf the proxy was appointed.
- The Money Booth will contain $1,350 worth of play money and photo copies of Instant Tickets for each winner's turn. Winners will have thirty (30) seconds total to grab faux bills or Instant Ticket copies and stuff them inside an apron. After the time runs out, a Lottery representative will total the prizes and issue a check for the cash winnings, plus the $100 minimum win, and provide any Instant Tickets won.
- For any total cash winnings of $600 or more, the player will also receive a W-2G.
- The Rhode Island Lottery makes no implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
- By participating in the Second Chance promotion, entrants hereby release and agree to hold harmless the Rhode Island Lottery, its directors, employees, officers and agents from any and all liability, loss, or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize.
- The Rhode Island Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability or for any other reason. Additional restrictions and conditions specific to any particular prize will be disclosed to winner upon prize notification.
- The Rhode Island Lottery reserves the right to publish winners' names, hometowns, photographs and/or videos of the Cash Frenzy Money Booth event for publicity purposes without any claim for broadcasting, internet, print, other rights or further compensation.
For additional rules and regulations about Rhode Island Lottery games, view the official Rhode Island Lottery Rules Page.