Located at 1425 Pontiac Avenue in Cranston, Rhode Island, the Rhode Island Lottery employs 104 men and women to oversee all aspects of Lottery operations and gaming in the State.
The Rhode Island Lottery offers quality products that generate revenue to benefit all.
The Rhode Island Lottery is the largest voluntary source of income for the State, benefiting all who live, work and visit the Ocean State.
Year Established: 1974
Instant Games, Daily Numbers, Wild Money, Powerball® Power Play®, Mega Millions® Megaplier®, Lucky for Life®, Keno, Bingo, Video Lottery Terminals, Stadium Gaming, Table Games, and Sports Betting (at Twin River Casino Hotel in Lincoln, RI and Tiverton Casino Hotel in Tiverton, RI) and Pull-Tab Games (for charitable and not-for-profit organizations only).
- Total FY19 Sales: $1,077.0 millionTotal FY19 Revenue to State: $397.3 million
- Total FY18 Sales: $885.6 millionTotal FY18 Revenue to State: $365 million
- Total FY17 Sales: $872.4 millionTotal FY17 Revenue to State: $362.7 million
- Total FY16 Sales: $875.4 millionTotal FY16 Revenue to State: $369.8 million
- Total FY15 Sales: $865.9 millionTotal FY15 Revenue to State: $381.9 million
- Total FY14 Sales: $838 millionTotal FY14 Revenue to State: $377 million
- Total FY13 Sales: $776 millionTotal FY13 Revenue to State: $379 million
- Total FY12 Sales: $777 millionTotal FY12 Revenue to State: $378 million
- Total FY11 Sales: $723 millionTotal FY11 Revenue to State: $354 million
- Total FY10 Sales: $702 millionTotal FY10 Revenue to State: $344 million
- Total FY09 Sales: $699 millionTotal FY09 Revenue to State: $344 million
- Total FY08 Sales: $719 millionTotal FY08 Revenue to State: $355 million
- Total FY07 Sales: $662 millionTotal FY07 Revenue to State: $320 million
- Total FY06 Sales: $678 millionTotal FY06 Revenue to State: $323 million
- Total FY05 Sales: $641 millionTotal FY05 Revenue to State: $307 million
- Total FY04 Sales: $608 millionTotal FY04 Revenue to State: $281 million
- Total FY03 Sales: $554 millionTotal FY03 Revenue to State: $249 million
Fiscal year ends: June 30